Employment with us | Interview Tips
Let us share with you key points on how to get ready for your upcoming interview and set up your expectations.
- We recommend approaching each of your interviews the same way, rather than trying to tailor answers to the interviewer’s role. Interviewers will often be taking notes on their laptops. It’s important that they have precise notes of their time with you to share with other interviewers.
- Resume or CV: Interviewers will have a copy, but feel free to bring one as well.
- Duration: Each interview session usually lasts from 45 minutes to an hour.
- Let's Dance With Me. Non-Disclosure Agreement: All candidates must sign our standard Non-Disclosure Agreement. If you're unable to print and sign prior to your arrival, we'll have a copy available for you.
- Technical roles: If you're interviewing for a technical role, be prepared to white board.
- Virtual interviews: If you've been asked to do a virtual interview, you will likely need to use FaceTime, Viber or Whatsapp. For optimal sound quality, use a headset with a microphone.